Discover Underground Witchcraft Secrets Here

Feb 14, 2007

Never Divine Against Another's Free Will - Rule of Three!

I received this letter for a member of our community that I wanted to share with you - whilst protecting their identity.

It is a great reminder of the importance of NOT divining against another's free will. The Law of Three - Click Here for more info on it - does come into play - every time!

Dear Ms. Arabella Jolie,

I have received many of your emails talking about love spells. I've been a witch at that time for about four years. The reason I decided to follow the wiccan faith was at first desperate for love in my life.

Not just anyone to love me but, to gain the favor of a particular person, the father of my children.

I too became a witch because I fell in love with the love that the goddess had to offer.

How ever in due time I became to understand the importance and the depth of what it means to be a witch.

I understand the great power that comes along with being a witch which frankly scared the living pants off of me.

When I did spells to help me keep my home and it worked ( I had to fight in court). It was great but too, kind of scary.

The love spells were the real kicker. I understand the 3 fold law but I was so desperate to have that man, I didn't care what happened. I bound him too me: two weeks later I got pregnant.

I did a lust spell on him. He wouldn't leave me alone but it wasn't a good thing all we did was argue because we clashed as we were not meant to be together.

Because of the lust spell, 3 days later our sex was so different. He was way too into me, it was as if he needed to me drink me in tearing me, biting me. I liked it but it was obvious to me that it was the lust spell that was making him do this.

Yes I had him, sometimes it was great, other times a living hell as he became controlling.

Sometimes he would say to me "I don't even know why I came". In my head I said, "I do".

I've found that a person has to have a strong sence of moral to be a witch, to be really responsible. In witch craft you're dealing with the good and bad and it takes a strong person to be able to balance that.

This is a letter from a real person - and it tells a real story of the heart ache they caused themselves by divining against another's free will in their desperate attempt to get love.

What I admire about this person is their ability to learn and not repeat mistakes - I take my hat off to them, and hope that you reading this do not end up learning the hard way (and it's pretty awful) like they did.

BB

Arabella