Discover Underground Witchcraft Secrets Here

Jan 18, 2007

The Truth about Black Cats

The Truth about Black Cats in Witchcraft

Yesterday as I was driving, a black cat crossed my path. It crossed from right to left, and after it arrived to the other side of the street, it turned and stared into my eyes with its beautiful golden ones. I smiled back at it.

Bad luck? Good luck? I've heard so many things over the years!

My father used to claim he didn't believe in anything, but would make a u-turn to avoid the crossing of a black cat in front of him -- if it was crossing in the wrong direction. I can't remember if left to right was the wrong direction or vice versa. What pressure he must have been under to make the adjustments he had to make!

According to Wikipedia, "In Western history, black cats have often been looked upon as a symbol of bad omens although they are considered to be good omens in other cultures."

The truth is, what you believe is what manifests itself. Like attracts like. If you believe something is bad luck, then it becomes that for you.

I choose to see this beautiful black cat's crossing as a wonderful sign of good luck for me.

Discover Your Personal Power Through Witchcraft

Blessings,
Arabella

The Truth about Black Cats in Witchcraft